By Timawus Mathias
Did you check the profile of those vying for governorship in Anambra….
Brothers and sisters all men are not the same…
There are men, and then we have legends….
- Chukwuma Soludo, best graduating student in his set, professor of economics, former CBN governor, consultant to several global institutes and organisations
- Val Ozoigbo… Best graduating student in his department, former CEO of Transcorp Hotel, Transcorp Group, MBA, extensive banking industry experience…
- Godwin Maduka… pharmacist, trauma specialist, owner of chains of medical establishments in the US, billionaire, community transformer
- Chidozie Nwankwo… CEO, Witchtech Roofing, entrepreneur, serial investor
- Obiora Okonkwo, CEO, United Nigeria Airlines, The Dome in Abuja
Now bear in mind…
There is no career politician here….
None whose house rent is being paid by someone else or whose gas cylinders are filled by a benefactor
None was given some money to upgrade by a godfather
These guys can hold on to their own any day
They have made their marks
Now they want to secure their legacy as immortals
Honestly, I am impressed.