Kaduna electric staff narrowly escaped electrocution in U/Boro

Kaduna electric staff narrowly escaped electrocution in U/Boro

Spread the love

Hits: 59

By Achadu Gabriel, Kaduna

A casual staff of Kaduna electric distribution company narrowlly escaped electrocution in Ungwan Boro community in kaduna State.

The casual staff (name withheld) however suffered seriously head injury as a result of fire from transformer in an attempt to carry out some repairs.
The incident which occurred in Ungwan Boro Sabon Tasha, in Chikun local government area kaduna State metropolis attracted speculations and sympathy by residents of the area who witnessed the sad event
A Hulux van with electric company lebel within the vicinity during the tragedy swiftly took the victim and rushed him to hospital for treatment according to eyewitness.

Few days later, electricity staff from Barnawa came to remove the entire transformer for alleged repair but the move was resisted by the youth who suspected foul play, after failed attempt to repair it.

Between the time the incident happened, about one week ago, electricity consumers in the area of Ungwan Boro have not experienced power supply uptill date.
Recent information revealed that the transformer was later removed on Friday with the permission and understanding of the youths.

Nigerian News