#WATCH | Delhi: Actor Rajpal Yadav from Tihar Jail after he was granted interim bail in a cheque bounce case by the High Court
He says, “I will complete 30 years in Bollywood in Mumbai in 2027. People from all over the country, children, old and young, are with me… The way the… pic.twitter.com/Zg1sYtzB0q
— ANI (@ANI) February 17, 2026
Speaking to reporters outside the jail, Yadav expressed gratitude for the constant support he has received. “In 2027, I will have completed 30 years of working in Bollywood. Everyone has been with me. That is why I could do 200-250 films,” Yadav said. He also assured that he has always followed the High Court’s directions and will continue to remain available whenever required.
“The love and backing of people from across the nation remain with him, and that if there are any allegations, he is ready to respond fully and transparently,” Yadav said. He further added, “If anyone wanted legal details, they could speak to my advocate.”

Justice Swarana Kanta Sharma granted an interim suspension of his six month sentence after noting that Rs 1.5 crore had been deposited to the complainant, M/s Murali Projects Pvt Ltd. The court directed him to surrender his passport and not leave the country without prior permission. He has also been asked to appear, either physically or virtually, on the next hearing scheduled for March 18. The matter will now be taken up again by the court on the next date of hearing.
Also Read: Report: Rajpal Yadav’s Father Passes Away in Delhi




